Sort by
per page
  • Free delivery (NL)

    Fingerprint pendant Silver
    Fingerprint pendant Silver

    Beautiful design pendant in silver or gold with fingerprint Handmade ∙ 10.5 x 31 mm.
    ∙ In silver or gold
    ∙ Free Shipping
    ∙ Delivery time 2-4 weeks

    This pendant is handmade, made from 925 Sterling Silver and has a glossy…

    € 109,00
  • Free delivery (NL)

    Fingerprint pendant oval
    Fingerprint pendant oval

    Oval fingerprint pendant with 7 pave zirconia 1.5 mm.

    ∙ Thickness pendant 2.5 mm (with gold 2 mm.)
    ∙ Free Shipping Sizes S 16 x 14 mm or M 22 x 17 mm
    ∙ Available in Gold or silver Fourth photo pendant in gold Handmade
    ∙…

    € 279,00
  • Free delivery (NL)

    Design pendant with fingerprint and zirkonia
    Design pendant with fingerprint and zirkonia

    Design fingerprint pendant silver ∙ Dimensions: 40 x 15 mm. Material: Silver, (gold on request dated Oct 2020, surcharge € -790)
    ∙ Ex-. Collier, this can be ordered
    ∙ Handmade Delivery time 4-6 weeks
    ∙ Free Shipping
    ∙…

    € 169,00
  • Free delivery (NL)

    Fingerprint jewellery with 3 zirkonia stones
    Fingerprint jewellery with 3 zirkonia stones

    Fingerprint jewellery design silver with pave set zirconias 19 x 12.5 mm. ∙ Silver 3 pave set zirconia stones (the stones are in the material)
    ∙ Ex cl necklace, this can be ordered
    ∙ Delivery time: 4-6 weeks Handmade…

    € 169,00
  • Free delivery (NL)

    Fingerprint jewellery heart shapped
    Fingerprint jewellery heart shapped

    Heart-shaped silver pendant with fingerprint and zirconia
    ∙ Dimensions S thickness 1.4 mm 17 x 16 mm.
    ∙ Dimensions M thickness 1.4 mm 20 x 18.5 mm.
    ∙ Silver or gold Pave set zirconia (the stone is in the material) Excl…

    € 129,00
  • Free delivery (NL)

    Snake necklace 45 cm. Silver
    Snake necklace 45 cm. Silver

    Silver necklace in snake pattern 45 cm

    Snake necklace, suitable for jewellery from the Atlantis Memorials collection. The necklace is fitted with a sturdy lobster clasp. The thickness of the necklace is approximately 3.0 mm.

    The…

    € 62,00
  • Free delivery (NL)

    Stainless steel bracelet with fingerpint
    Stainless steel bracelet with fingerpint

    Stainless steel bracelet with fingerprint deceased loved one ∙ Material: stainless steel 15 x 50 mm
    ∙ Delivery time 4-6 weeks
    ∙ Free Shipping
    ∙ Submit a fingerprint or fingerprints? To info@inmemoriam-decoraties.nl, o.v.v.…

    € 99,00
  • Free delivery (NL)

    Ring Silver with fingerprint
    Ring Silver with fingerprint

    Fingerprint ring The Atlantis Memorials fingerprint jewellery is provided with a print by means of a digital print. The fingerprint is engraved deep into the jewellery by means of a laser to achieve a quality print. Finally, the…

    € 270,00
  • Free delivery (NL)

    Butterfly bracelet with fingerprint
    Butterfly bracelet with fingerprint

    Fingerprint bracelet with butterfly and zirconia Silver (photo 4, gold photo 1) Pave set zirconia stone (lies in the material) Thickness of the butterfly and chain is 2.5 mm. 15 x 12 mm butterfly Length bracelet standard 17 cm.…

    € 219,00
  • Free delivery (NL)

    Silver bracelet with fingerprint of loved one
    Silver bracelet with fingerprint of loved one

    Bracelet (rigid) with Fingerprint and zirconia Bracelet (stiff) with pave set zirconia(stone sits in the material)

    ∙ Thickness 2 mm price up to a length of 17 cm 5 or 7 mm.
    ∙ Free Shipping
    ∙ Delivery time 4-6 weeks
    ∙…

    € 249,00
  • Free delivery (NL)

    Square Silver pendant with fingerprint
    Square Silver pendant with fingerprint

    Beautiful Pendant with fingerprint of your loved one

    The Atlantis Memorials jewellery is made of high quality 925 Sterling silver. This means that the jewellery consists of at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% consists of an…

    € 190,00
  • Free delivery (NL)

    Round Silver pendant with fingerprint
    Round Silver pendant with fingerprint

    Ash pendant round with fingerprint The Atlantis Memorials jewellery is made of high quality 925 Sterling silver. This means that the jewellery consists of at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% consists of an alloy of other…

    € 185,00
Sort by
per page

Fingerprint jewelry

Jewelry with fingerprint of your loved one

 

The fingerprint jewelry of Atlantis Memorials is provided with a print by means of a digital print. The fingerprint is engraved deep into the jewelry by means of a laser, to achieve a quality print. Finally, the jewelry is provided with an extra layer of silver or gold for finishing.

The Atlantis Memorials jewelry is made of high quality 925 Sterling silver. This means that the jewelry consists of at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% consists of an alloy of other metals to add strength to the jewelry.

Each fingerprint jewel is also available in yellow and white gold. In this jewelry, the Zirconia stones are also replaced by real diamonds. Because fingerprint jewelry is made to order, the delivery time of these products is 4 to 6 weeks.

Free shipping
Our Impona fingerprint pendants and silver and gold jewelry are handmade by experienced goldsmiths to ensure high quality and exclusivity. These are available in silver or gold 14 Krt and have a delivery time of 2-4 weeks. Free shipping.

Fingerprint in ink
The most common method at the moment is making a fingerprint in ink. You can make a fingerprint in ink fairly easily at home with a normal ink pad in dark blue or black.

If it concerns a fingerprint of someone who recently passed away, then the undertaker often takes fingerprints using this method. Always ask for it to be sure.

Fingerprint with adhesive tape
The good thing is that almost everyone has the materials for a nice fingerprint. What do you need? A good thick pencil, use it to scratch a thick layer in the shape of a rectangle on paper. Put your finger on this and slide a bit, so that your finger turns black. Then place your finger on a piece of tape and move your finger from right to left. You then stick this tape on a piece of paper and you have a beautiful fingerprint that you only have to take a picture of

 

 

In Memoriam Decoraties

 

(Click to enlarge)

♥ Free Shipping (NL)
♥ Safe payment 
♥ Afterpay
♥ Quick delivery 
♥ Quality mark
♥ Prices from.€4.95
♥ Safe SSL connection
♥ Affordable and special 

Dwell on a moment of remembrance

Shopping cart

No items in shopping cart.

Customer reviews

[WEBWINKELKEURWIDGET]

© 2015 - 2020 in-memoriam-decoraties | sitemap | rss | ecommerce software - powered by MyOnlineStore