Sort by
  • Free delivery (NL)

    Pendant for Ashes and fingerprint
    Pendant for Ashes and fingerprint

    Pendant with fingerprint in Gold or Silver The silver ashes jewellery of Atlantis Memorials are mostly made by hand, because most pendants and charms are detailed and have distinctive shapes. Characteristic of this jewellery is…

    € 199,00
  • Free delivery (NL)

    Heart shaped pendant for ashes with fingerprint
    Heart shaped pendant for ashes with fingerprint

    Beautiful heart with ash chamber and fingerprint The Atlantis Memorials jewellery is made of high quality 925 Sterling silver. This means that the jewellery consists of at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% consists of an…

    € 199,00
  • Free delivery (NL)

    Oval pendant for ashes with fingerprint
    Oval pendant for ashes with fingerprint

    Fingerprint jewellery with ashes storage option

    ∙ Pendant height: 2.1 cm.
    ∙ Material: Silver Content: Symbolic quantity Each fingerprint jewel is also available in yellow and white gold. Because fingerprint jewellery is made…

    € 199,00
  • Free delivery (NL)

    Fingerprint jewelry for keeping ashes
    Fingerprint jewelry for keeping ashes

    Pendant with fingerprint

    A beautiful subtle ash pendant, for a personal & precious memory of your deceased loved one. In addition to a hollow space for a symbolic amount of ashes, this special piece of jewellery is enriched with…

    € 199,00
  • Free delivery (NL)

    Cross pendant for ashes with fingerprint
    Cross pendant for ashes with fingerprint

    The Atlantis Memorials jewellery are made of high quality 925 Sterling silver. This means that the jewellery consists of at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% consists of an alloy of other metals to add strength to the…

    € 199,00
  • Free delivery (NL)

    Collier for pendants for ashes
    Collier for pendants for ashes

    Necklace in Silver-Gold-Withe Gold for fingerprint and ashes pendants Matching necklace available in several sizes and materials 45 cm snake necklace, suitable for jewellery from the Atlantis Memorials collection. The necklace is…

    € 35,00
Sort by

Cremation jewelry with fingerprint

Cremation jewelry (for ashes) with fingerprint of deceased loved one
 

The fingerprint jewelry of Atlantis Memorials is provided with a print by means of a digital print. The fingerprint is engraved deep into the jewelry by means of a laser to achieve a quality print.



The Atlantis Memorials fingerprint jewelry is provided with a print by means of a digital print. The fingerprint is engraved deep into the jewelry by means of a laser, to achieve a quality print. Finally, the jewelry is provided with an extra layer of silver or gold for finishing.

The Atlantis Memorials jewelry is made of high quality 925 Sterling silver. This means that the jewelry consists of at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% consists of an alloy of other metals to add strength to the jewelry.

Each fingerprint jewel is also available in yellow and white gold. Because fingerprint jewelry is made to order, the delivery time of these products is 4 to 6 weeks.

In Memoriam Decoraties

 

(Click to enlarge)

♥ Free Shipping (NL)
♥ Safe payment 
♥ Afterpay
♥ Quick delivery 
♥ Quality mark
♥ Prices from.€4.95
♥ Safe SSL connection
♥ Affordable and special 

Dwell on a moment of remembrance

Shopping cart

No items in shopping cart.

Customer reviews

[WEBWINKELKEURWIDGET]

© 2015 - 2020 in-memoriam-decoraties | sitemap | rss | ecommerce software - powered by MyOnlineStore