Free delivery (NL)
Keepsake mini urn HeartSKU: NL55673321AB
Heart-shaped mini urn on base
We would like to remember our loved one in a beautiful and peaceful and above all personal way. The urns were designed and made with this underlying idea. A beautiful art object in which a symbolic amount of cremation ashes can be used as a souvenir and which is emotionally close to the deceased. An urn that does not show the outside that it contains ashes of a deceased person. This urn is designed and made with a hook. You can easily hang an ash jewellery or other souvenir item on this hook. In short .... a beautiful keepsake urn with a beautiful symbolic meaning.
- Characteristics - Unique design -
- Craft from Dutch soil -
- Sustainable - Indoor only - Incl. axle tube and cover plate -
- Available in various RAL colours - Plinth available in 3 colours -
- Includes free shipping - Exclusive ash hanger
- Dimensions: Total height ± 29.5 cm Total width ± 23.50 cm Wooden plinth ± 10 x 10 x 6 cm Ash tube (plastic) Length 4 cm / diameter 1.5 cm.
- Material The heart is made of 2 mm steel. The steel is then powder coated *. Standard in the colour white (RAL 9003) or anthracite black (RAL 7021). Other RAL colours are available on request (without surcharge).
The plinth is made of solid wood. Handmade and finished by hand. At the rear of the base there is a recess with a plastic lockable shaft sleeve. The van offers space for a symbolic amount of ash. The recess can be neatly closed by means of an aluminium round supplied. Foot RAL colour 7021, standard anthracite stained i.c.m. RAL colour 9003, standard wood-coloured stained The base can be supplied blank on request. N.B. wood is a natural product, it can start working under the influence of dry or moist air and cracks may occur. * Powder coating is an electrostatic painting process that uses compressed air to add negatively charged powder A positively charged workpiece is sprayed. This causes the powder to stick temporarily, after which it is melted in an oven. Cleaning You can wipe the object with a damp cloth. Do not sand! Delivery time?
Delivery time in stock at the workshop then 1-2 weeks not in stock then 3-4 weeks If you have any questions, please contact us.